Acupuncture Point Selection Simplified!
Important TBCE Acupuncture Rule Changes at the bottom of this page!
Yes! This Seminar does fulfill your 8 hour Acupuncture CE requirement for every 2 years.
TBCE approved and TCA sponsored
It's all about what works! Methods based on real clinical practice and positive patient results. Easy to follow custom notes and charts. (Please read the "Reviews" page) Completely updated for 2020. No "Fad" techniques. I have condensed the best researched, evidence based acupuncture techniques for musculo-skeletal conditions. My methods are logical and intuitive. Not Needle Certified? No Problem! 95% of these strategies can be performed using NIAPS (Non-Invasive Acupoint stimulation). This program has something for everyone. It doesn't matter whether you've been practicing acupuncture 30 years or have never had an hour of training. This course will open up a whole new paradigm of streamlined techniques you can use on Monday Morning. Guaranteed! Read the Reviews.
My $1000 Challenge: If you can show me an easier method of point selection that encompasses the Best of both Traditional and evidence based Modernist methods for musculo-skeletal treatment, I'll write you a check for a Grand! This Challenge is open to anyone.
Randall Northcutt, D.C., DAAPM, FIAMA, DABDA
Dr Northcutt is a practicing Chiropractor with 35 years of experience treating musculo-skeletal patients with manipulation and acupuncture. These seminars are stripped of all the Traditional Chinese Medicine Cosmology that causes so much confusion and frustration for the busy clinician. Instead: Dr. Northcutt has condensed, distilled and summarized effective Treatment Algorithms into a simple, logical, protocol that provides "Real World" strategies that can be implemented Monday morning without the addition of expensive equipment and protracted training sessions. Absolutely no rote memorization!
Dr. Northcutt has Performed over 150,000 Acupuncture treatments in 35 years of continuous active practice. He is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management, Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Disability Analysts (Life member). CAM Acupuncture Provider for the Overton-Brooks VA Health Care System, Shreveport, Louisiana
Exploring a new paradigm in acupuncture
There are two opposing views in Clinical Acupuncture. On one hand there is Traditional Chinese Medicine, with its vague ambiguous cosmology and antiquated diagnostic practices (Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis) that are devoid of inter-examiner reliability. On the other hand there is the "Modernist" view of Acupuncture which basically reduces the practice to Dry Needling trigger points. The question arises: Is there a "Middle Ground" where we can take the best of both worlds, and implement it effectively into daily clinical practice? The answer is yes! My method is the result of three decades of intensive study and clinical practice. These strategies demystify point selection and are very easy to learn. No expensive equipment or franchises. 95+% of what I teach can be performed using NIAPS (Non Invasive Acu-Point Stimulation) for those practitioners that prefer not to needle the patient. My courses are complete modules. No piecemeal sessions. Attendees will leave with the whole package. No disappointments. That is my promise.
Dr. Randall Northcutt
Winter/Spring 2020 classes
Seminar dates and TBCE Approval number:
Please Check Cessoyring.com before booking hotel. Occasionally hotel details change.
Hampton Inn - Hobby Airport
8620 Airport Blvd
Corner of Airport Blvd & Monroe
Houston, TX 77061
La Quinta Inn and Suites North
7622 IH35 @ 183
(south bound feeder of I-35)
Austin, TX 78752
Hurst, TX 76054.
(at The Loop & McDonald)
2552 S. SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 78701
Please go to www.CesSoyring.com to register.
Also... Click this link: www.cessoyring.com for additional information and reservations
Topics covered in 8 hours CE
*I will do as much "Hands On" as each class wants. The Power Point Presentation is structured to allow as much practical demonstration as needed for attendees. Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing!
*TBCE Rules regarding Acupuncture as an adjunct to the practice of chiropractic for musculoskeletal conditions. .
* Dry Needling technique and Ah-Shi Acupuncture
* NEW FOR 2020 "Battlefield Acupuncture Points" for quick pain relief!
* Over 30% of my new patients are medical referrals. How to communicate with the Orthopedists, PM&R Physicians and Neurologists in your Community about referring for Acupuncture and Chiropractic.
* Simple and effective techniques for Extremities, Neck and Back Pain using Traditional and Modernist methods.
* A Single point method to "Unlock" that stubborn Lumbar Spine that just won't adjust. (4-5 minutes unattended)
* A remarkable Distal Point Strategy * Printed on a single page Table Chart that will have you confidently identifying 80-90% of the "Traditional Chinese Points" on each and every patient without cracking a book! Furthermore: I will teach it to you in about an Hour! (*Jing-well-Tsing; Shu-Stream; Fire Points; Luo; He Sea; Xi-Cleft; Source Points; Back Shu points; etc....etc...)
* NIAPS (Non Invasive Acu-Point Stimulation) Techniques that often work better than needling.
* Detecting a Viscero-Somatic reflex Lockdown of the Meridian System in the stubborn, non responsive patient. How to Identify and clear it quickly and painlessly. (Usually only takes 5 to 6 minutes)
* Clean Needle Technique, Proper needle Disposal, Pregnancy Precautions, Staff and Doctor Safety. I have performed over 150,000 Treatments without a single infection.
* Identifying and treating "Atypical" Trigger Points with acupuncture. Using these methods to help those patients with biomechanical conditions that have "Been through the Medical Mill" and haven't responded to any previous treatment. Amazingly: these techniques often take only a few minutes.
* A Simple, painless TMJ technique that will make you the "Go to Doctor" before any invasive intervention.
* An extremely effective combination of 2 "Modernist" methods for knee pain that is so simple you will have difficulty believing it works.......Until you try it! (I use this technique personally. Attendees will do the hands on demonstration on me!)
* Specific formulas of point selection for specific conditions: Neck Pain, Back Pain, Sciatica, Cervicogenic headache, Sacroiliac pain, Facet syndrome, Facet OA, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD), Spondylosis, Adhesive Capsulitis, TMJ syndrome, Biomechanical Disorders of the Knee, Patella Tracking Abnormalities, Common Sports Injuries (Acute & Repetitive) and much more. Bring your most difficult case studies for review and strategies.
* How to utilize the Media's 45 year "Love Affair" with Acupuncture, to promote your practice at virtually no cost.
* Fun presentation tips for speaking to civic clubs and medical support groups that are always looking for speakers and are always interested in Acupuncture. A sure fire way to serve your community and build your practice ethically and inexpensively, even if you are not a good public speaker!
* Effective Extra Points useful for Specific Musculo-Skeletal conditions.
* A unique and extremely simple way of explaining Acupuncture in a way patients can understand, and easily convey to others! (More Referrals)
* Listings of reliable suppliers.
* Dozens of Actual Case Studies and Engaging Power Point Presentations with lots of "Hands On" breakout sessions: Needling, NIAPS, Fire Cupping, Moxa, and More!
The NEW adopted TBCE Rules 78.14 (e) As part of his or her required continuing education, a licensee certified to perform acupuncture must complete a minimum of eight (8) hours in acupuncture for each two (2) years of licensure. The continuing education must be a course or seminar approved by the Board.